Friday, August 24, 2012

Most Worn Summer Things Tag

This is a tag going around YouTube, but I make the rules here so I'm doing it. It's exactly what it sounds like. A list of my most worn things this summer.



1. Most worn nail polish:

Essie Mirror Metallics in Penny Talk
2. Most worn scent:

Stella McCartney 'Stella' roll on perfume. Am I the only one that loves this scent? I feel like I am.

3. Most worn hair product:
 Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream. I have curly hair and I like to use it to reactivate second day curls.
4. Most worn bag:
 It's a tie between the Alexa from BagInc and Kandee J from Imoshion. The Alexa is no Alexander Wang, but I can't afford that. It is a nice bag though. A bit heavy. I only don't recommend it because BagInc has absolutely zero customer service and my bag came damaged. The Kandee J is great for the river or as a diaper bag if you have kids. I have been using it a lot since I got my puppy. He's high maintenance and it's all water proof/wipeable.


5. Most worn shoes:
 Vibram 5 Fingers Jaya and Bikila. These are the most amazing shoes ever. I have spine and joint problems and while these don't cure me of the pain they do ease it. I have better posture and less pain since I got my first pair a year ago. Now that I've tried these though every other shoe I wear hurts my feet.
6. Most worn accessory:
CZ diamond studs from my Nana


7. Most worn clothing item:
J. Crew Toothpick jean in Neon Persimmon. I don't live in a very warm, summery place:( I wear a lot of pants.
8. Most worn foundation:
Artistry Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 in Tint 3

9. Most worn bronzer/blush:
 Benefit Hoola and MAC Pink Cult
10. Most worn lip product:
Maybelline Colorsensational LE Porcelain Lipstick in 865 Nude Nuances. The color is perfect for my skin tone and it smells like play dough! Kinda gross, but I like it.
11. Most worn mascara:
 Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black. Not because I love it, but because everyone else does and I wanted to give it a try.
12. Most worn eyeshadow:
 Tease from my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I wear it almost every day as a crease color.

No comments:

Post a Comment