Monday, October 22, 2012

How To get Blood Out Of Anything

   Almost a year ago I found myself needing to get a large amount of blood out of an entire outfit. I had to wear those bloody clothes for 12 hours, stuffed them in a plastic bag and left them for a week or so. I didn't want to throw them away. My mother-in-law is a nurse and when I told her about my clothes she told me her remedy. It's so simple! I don't know why I don't hear of it more often. The secret blood removing remedy is...

Hydrogen Peroxide
   Just poor it on the stains and throw them in the wash. It works for any color clothing. It worked on my jeans, shirts, sweatshirt, everything. It's all gone. Coincidentally I'm wearing one of the shirts from that night as I type this. I keep a bottle with the detergent and bleach above my washer. I don't get covered in blood often, but it's really handy for the smaller, more common stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment