Thursday, March 7, 2013

Meet Tuff and A Shameless, But Amazing "Affiliate" Link

    I'm not feeling well this evening so I'm sitting in bed watching LisaLisaD1 on YouTube with my little Tufferly. Surprise! Surprise! I thought it would be a good use of my time to update the ole blog. My one reader will be so excited :)
I have so many things I want to blog about and have such a hard time finding the time to put the words together and take pictures. Anyone else? I thought now would be a good time to just do a 'Get To Know Me' type post. I got distracted by that wicked siren, Sephora and have completely forgotten what I was going to write about. Fail! At least I used ebates and am getting 8% cash back. If you don't use it, you should! It's the best thing for online shoppers. I even order things through ebates and then go pick them up at the store just to get the cash back. With a home renovation it's coming in handy at Home Depot.


Sleepy puppy pillow


So in keeping with the 'Get To Know Me' idea here is a part of me. My little Tuff puppy. He was 9 months old on the 3rd. He's such a good boy. If you're into yorkies he has his own instagram, "tuff_enough".  Don't make fun. Haha


His shaggy chic look.

2 comments:

  1. I get so distracted to. I haven't written in my blog in over a month and the only excuse I have is that.........hmmmmm.. I don't have one. But what I do find is that i have so much time at night to make videos once my daughters are sleeping and so I think I am going to start blogging at night too. What do you think? Wanna join me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I haven't gotten off to a good start, but I'm going to try. I really want to do this.

      Delete