Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sample Sunday: Kate Somerville, Boscia and Make Up For Ever

I have a lot of samples. A lot. I sell most of them on eBay or give them away, but some I keep for myself. These are a few I've tried recently.
1. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate 
Intensive Exfoliating Treament for all skin types.

I've used this treatment a couple of times before and I really like it. It really burns my face so it makes me think something is working, but I don' think it's supposed to burn as much as it does. I might be sensitive to it.  It smells Herbally. A bit like tea. ExfoliKate is a grainy, green cream. You're supposed to apply it in circular motions for 30 seconds to clean, wet skin and let it sit for up to 2 minutes. Then rinse. I used this sample after I had a hormonal breakout. It did just what I wanted and left a clean, soft face. My spots dried up and I'm good as new. ExfoliKate has parabens so I won't purchase the full size, but I will use up he samples I have.


2. Boscia B.B. Cream
SPF 27 PA++

I used this packet up in a couple of days. The color was dark for me, but I love the finish and the SPF. There seems to be a bit of sparkle in it which is weird though. I won't buy the full size because I like my Artistry Tinted Moisturizer- alone, mixed with foundation or layered under mineral foundation depending on my mood.


3. Make Up For Ever
Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser

I never buy makeup remover. I use samples, face wash or lotion to remove makeup. I liked this just fine. It isn't worth paying full price.






No comments:

Post a Comment