Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sample Sunday: Kate Somerville, Ole Henriksen and Dead Sea Premier

1. Kate Somerville
CytoCell Dermal Energizing Treatment

 This is supposed to stimulate stem cell activity. I don't know if it does, but I like the way it feels when I put it on. My skin has gotten really smooth and much more even since I started using the Clarisonic. I've been able to try so many products without irritation. Some products seem to help improve my skin and some don't seem to do anything. Honestly I couldn't tell the difference with this. I won't purchase the full size.


2. Ole Henriksen
Truth Serum Collagen Booster
for all skin types

Another product I didn't notice a huge difference with, but I do like the consistency and packaging. I also like that I didn't have to use another moisturizer at night along with this serum. I don't know if I will ever purchase a full size version. I have a lot of samples to go through.


3. Dead Sea Premier
Instant Stretching and Revializing Mask

This is the typical Dead Sea mud mask. I have enough masks that I won't need to buy one for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment